Pakistan is having an outbreak of extreme “Drug Resistant Typhoid”.
👉🏿Please adopt following steps to avoid getting typhoid and especially “drug resistant typhoid”:
1. Wash your hands before eating food.
2. Wash hands after using the washroom.
3. Avoid eating raw fruits or vegetables if not properly washed.
4. Get yourself and your loved ones vaccinated against typhoid fever.
5. Avoid eating outdoor food especially from stalls or venders.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TYPHOID VACCINE:-
1. Get single dose intramuscular injection only once and note down the vaccination date.
2. You will need a repeat dose of this vaccine after a year’s time. (called booster dose)
3. This injection can be given to everyone except those who are less than 2 years of age.